Great Gatsby Nail Art

8 September 2013

For today's post, I was inspired by this nail art design created by The Nailasaurus that was inspired by the Great Gatsby. By inspired... I mean copy some of it! I copied the striping tape design on her pointer and ring fingers. I created the designs for the remaining fingers!





It is not very noticeable, but I did not use black... I used a dark green stylenomics by essie (from the 2012 Fall Collection). I layered it over good as gold by essie. I think this is a perfect nail art design for the fall! Dark green and gold look amazing together!



It look me 2 tries to get this look right. The first time I used black and copied the entire design from the Nailasaurus. But some of the lines smudged, and I tried to fix it with a paint brush and ended up making it so smudgy and messy!




Hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I need to experiment with my stripping tape now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! :) I always love reading your comments :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top